Table of rings
Determine your ring size
See PDF Rings Charter→ FRENCH | ENGLISH
The correct size of the ring is important to ensure a perfect fit. You can either use a well adjusted ring or by measuring the finger in question. Below you will find proven methods for measuring the size of your finger, however, if at some point things become a bit technical or if you feel uncertain, please contact us for help.
Measure a band - Most reliable method
- Get your Baguer for free here → HERE
- Use plastic rings to measure your finger and find the size idea.
- Compare with the other sizes that which suits you best.
Measure an existing ring
- Choose a ring from the exact dimension of the desired finger.
- Place the ring over the circles opposite. Identify the one who consists most of the inner circumference of the ring
- If the ring falls between two sizes, order the upper size.
Tips to buy a gift ring
- Ask a close friend or mother of the person if they know the size.
- Take an existing person from the person with the right size of the desired finger and use the PDF chart.
Measure with a rope or string -Not recommended
- Finding a piece of non-extensible rope of about 6 "long, or a strip of paper of about 6" long and 1/4 "wide.
- Wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Using a pen, mark the point on the string or paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- Compare the length of the string or paper with lines on the paper below to determine your ring size.
- Measure 2 or 3 times for accuracy.
- The ring should fit comfortably on your finger; tight enough not to fall, and lousse enough to slip into the joint.
- Measure your finger later in the day and when your fingers are warm.
- If you are between sizes, order the larger size.