Ring size chart
REFER YOURSELF → DETERMINE YOUR SIZE
When buying a ring, whether for an engagement, an anniversary or a graduation, we often forget one of the most important factors: the size of the ring. Our Ring Size Guide provides you with the information you need to make sure your perfect accessory has the perfect fit.
How to find the right size for your ring
In Canada, rings for women generally range in size 3 to 9 while rings for men range in size 8 to 14. If your ring size appears to be in between measurements, it is recommended that you choose the larger size.
How to make your measurement more precise:
- Remember that each finger can have a different ring size; a ring that fits you perfectly on the left ring finger won't necessarily be the right size for the right ring finger.
- Take your measurement when your hands are warm, not cold.
- Make sure the measurement you select leaves enough room for your joint.
- Avoid using rope, thread, or paper to measure your ring size.
- It is very important that your ring is comfortable. We encourage you to use our Ring Size Guide before placing your order.